Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time.. and Shashi Kapoor


(In the pics- Shashi Kapoor with my daughter Neha and her friend Karishma.)

We all grew up...admiring him.Shashi Kapoor, the suave Kapoor, who epitomised charm and style..And that crooked smile...wow...
But 'time and tide'...wait for no-one.
So when I finally met him, I saw all the charm was still intact, along with that 'voice'...but age has a way of getting to all of us...
I wonder.... what if he hadn't lost his wife Jennifer? The 'rock' of his life..
Also wonder...we are all 'ageing'...

2 comments:

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Came across your blog through my google news alerts for Shashi - what great pictures! I think I would melt for the voice no matter what :)

cheers
Beth
http://bethlovesbollywood.blogspot.com

Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia said...

hi beth, good to hear from you.will read your blog too1
Cheers
Sunaina