1.What if Thomas Alva Edison hadn't invented the electric bulb? Would I be sitting at my computer today, and writing this? Or would there have been some other way, some other person perhaps, who would have invented something similar, and I would be doing this anyway?
|( Image source-Google)|
2. What if there was no chocolate?(!?)
3. What if I could close my eyes, visualise exactly where I want to be, at any point in the day, and get there - Simply by thinking it through?
4. What if children didn't have to 'beg'?
Anywhere in the world?
And got enough food, education and a loving home to grow up in?
5. What if there was a 'secret place' where we could all retreat to? Where no one could even think of looking?Simply to be alone, think things through, and re-surface rejuvenated.
And go back again, as soon as or whenever we wanted to?
6.What if everyone could live to be a hundred years old?
7.What if everyone loved animals and took care of them the way they ought to ?
8.What if the roads didn't develop huge bumps during, and well after the monsoons were over?
9.What if babies never woke up parents, or cried at night?
10.What if people stopped using plastic bags -forever?
11. Finally, what if wishes were horses?
Then we all know that beggars would ride.