Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2015

A new and improved communication tool- My Airtel App strikes the right chord


So I've just gone ahead and done it. Downloaded the 'My AirTel app',  the simplest way to manage all One's airtel services through One's handset as well as Get amazing offers on recharge.and am Now sitting back, very pleaseD with my effort.

You see, I'm a satisfied  Airtel customer for the last few years and on all my trips to India, I've relied on Airtel to see me through my time here- including the many hours we have spent on road travel. 
So in keeping with their Tagline of "Airtel here for you", followed by 

"What you want, where you want," 

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the fun, goodies and infotainment that is supposed to come my way when I recharge- lets say in the coming week itself .
Going through the website, this is what I've been able to gather and am positive that it will make for a whole new level of improvement in the level as well as quality of communications 

With Cash back

Free Data 

Full Talk time I am positive that things will  look up and how! 


  • With other great features like a  friendly and intuitive interface, real time bill tracking, a personalized user experience as well as coming to you from the well known from Bharti Airtel Limited, a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 4 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 324 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2015.

Visit http://www.airtel.in/myairtel

No comments: