Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Beautiful Oman Through my Lens-My Video on You Tube

We came to Oman as a young couple with an infant and stayed on for twenty four years.

The reasons are many- the beauty all around us, the warmth and hospitality of the people, the love and admiration they have for their leader Sultan Qaboos Bin Said and the rapid development that has transformed this nation into a world class entity in just over four decades.

Oman is also the country where I have nurtured and developed my passion for writing and photography and therefore it was only natural that when I wrote the first of my three works of fiction 'A Safe Harbour' in 2008 it was set in Oman and India.


Here are some glimpses of Oman as I see it through my lens.

4 comments:

Indrani said...

Beautiful Oman!

Saru Singhal said...

Beautiful. Shatti Beach pictures are awesome.

Kalpana said...

It looks absolutely lovely!

Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia said...

Thank you so much, Indrani, Saru and Kalpanaa- It really is..