Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Muscat Festival 2015- Bigger and better. My video on You Tube.






Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers


Muscat Festival 2015,  a highly anticipated annual event in Oman  is back.
Starting yesterday,  January 15, 2015 it is scheduled to run till in Muscat till February 14. It will then proceed to different parts of Oman.Spanning  three locations, Al Amerat Park, Naseem Gardens and Azaiba beach, it showcases the vibrant and diverse culture, art, food, and overall beauty of Oman with a finesse that has grown sharper over the years.
Last evening, I was one of the first entrants at the Heritage Village in Al Amerat. Beauty, art, culture, food, fun and so much more.

Here's a glimpse of what I saw and experienced and I'm looking forward to a whole lot more.Must add, my high point last evening was an opportunity to make the famous Omani Halwa, an unexpected treat that I really enjoyed.
Muscat Festival 2015 rocks!

4 comments: