Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ask Yourself


I have a book which is simply titled 'The Book of Questions" by Gregory Stock.

This book is a great book because it makes me think.

And every now and then, when I feel like putting my 'thinking cap on', I go back to this book.To read it all over again.

So these are the Questions that jumped out at me today and these are also the ones that I will now spend some time pondering over..

1.You discover that your wonderful one year old child is, because of a mix up at the hospital, really not your own.Would you want to exchange the child to try and correct that mistake?

2.For an all expenses paid one week holiday anywhere in the world, would you be willing to kill a beautiful  butterfly by pulling off it's wings?

3.Your house containing everything that you own, catches fire.After saving your loved ones and your pets, you have a chance to safely make a final dash to save any one item.What would that be?


Ask yourself these .. you really may be surprised at what you might uncover...

No comments: