Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

Nature's beauty and the peace that follows


The human mind is complex, constantly wandering, searching for answers to questions that come into it as easily as they go....


I've learnt to deal with these moments in different ways, but the one that I would genuinely recommend is the one that I've captured here..

That particular moment when the sun is just about to set, like a giant golden red ball, bathing everything around it in it's particularly beautiful hues.

Then slowly, ever so slowly.... tipping right in...

Try it, I guarantee that everyone will feel that same sense of peace and tranquility that I do..
Of course, I'm lucky being able to head towarads the beach and sit here any time of the day or the night that I may choose.

For nature's true beauty is a constant, one can that provide the peace that we are always looking out for..for instance something the the purchase of the most expensive peice of art, or diamonds...or...or...can never even begin to compare to.

Location- Al Shatti Beach, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

No comments: