Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Happiness is- The Gift of Flowers


Indian Bloggers






I 'm  convinced that one of the easiest way to make oneself happy is to go and look at flowers. 


They are just so...?


And any word you can think of is probably the right one to fit in here.

But even better, why don't you make someone else happy by gifting them flowers?

Take it from me, that is really the best present you can give.

Try it and see...

The rewards can be something that will wrap you up in a warm glow for a long, long time.

5 comments:

Vinay Nagaraju said...

True that Sunaina. On that note, the spring is here, our roads will be full of flowers in the next few days :)

Unknown said...

Can't agree more...I too sit in my balcon looking at the flowers and I feel loved.

Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia said...

Thats so nice Vinay, looking forward to some great pics!

Shweta- my thoughts exactly...

deeps said...

nature's natural effect

Health Derive said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful blog ...
Send Flowers To OMAN