Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Magical, mysterious and always wonderful -The Golden Hour


Watching them walk by

I absolutely adore a certain time of the day.

 Most people call it it sunset, but I'm choosing to call it 'The Golden Hour.' 

The time itself is magical and I can and have, spent endless hours  (on different days) watching the magic unfold.

In this particular post, I'm sharing a couple of photographs, I clicked at the Qurum Beach, Muscat. This is a place I frequented for my evening walk, for over two decades and each of those walks had something unique, something magical about it.   And you are right, I love to go down Nostalgia Lane too- take it from me, it can be a truly rewarding and enriching journey. 


The Twlight Zone
  
Of course, if one's not at the beach, it can be equally magical- albeit in a different way altogether. I'm fairly certain that there are many of you out there who feel the same way as I do.

 Would love to hear your point of view as well so please do share.....

4 comments:

rupam sarma said...

So beautiful

Alok singhal said...

I feel the same way you do, there is something magical about being at the Beach and watching Sunrise or Sunset...and that too over and over again!

Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia said...

Thank you Rupam-appreciate it!
Absolutely and entirely!

deeps said...

when time stands beautifully, naturally still...