Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Queen Mary 2 in Muscat on a brilliant January morning

These days, I look for moments in time and usually find some good ones. Its not really difficult, it can be something really small or sometimes big. 

But these are the moments that really do make my day. Such as what I saw at the Muscat Port this morning. One of the world's largest cruise liners, Queen Mary 2 is currently docked at Muscat's Sultan Qaboos Port. She arrived early this morning and is scheduled to leave in the evening.

Queen Mary 2
 'Magnificent' would be an understatement. She was simply awe inspiring and like me, everyone else there thought so too.
Matrah Corniche
 It was a brilliant January morning and the scene looked like this..
So I decided to take a quick walk and loved it


The view from the other side

Peek A Boo

Looking at them looking - Feeling good
As I started by saying..

This particular moment in time, really did make my day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Its huge and really a beauty :)

MeenalSonal said...

Amazing pics, last one is my fav :)

Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia said...

Many thanks Shweta and AuraofThoughts- It really was a beautiful day, place and a great ship!