Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2014

More Travel Tales-This time from Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Shimla and Mashobra-A Sneak Preview


Barely three weeks after our trip to Europe, I have many more  travel stories to share.This time from the Gulf and India.

Covering Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Shimla, Mashobra and Naldera this was a packed three week trip which just ended yesterday.

Home again, with all my photographs downloaded and safely catalogued, I thought it was time to get down to a sneak preview of what I will be writing about in this blog as well as my other one called 'Food For Thought'.

Our first stop, The Hilton Ras Al Khaimah

Breakfast, next morning



The fantastic interiors 


And the beautiful exteriors 

Tea at the Peacock Alley, Waldorf Astoria, Hiton, Ras Al Khaimah

Exquisite interiors 


The Himalayas beckon- Sunset one memorable evening

Taking a real break- My favourite Coffee and reading corner

Refreshing the mind, body and soul

Here's hoping that you will stay and share my journey and the many, many travel tales that I will bring to you all through December....

3 comments:

Ravish Mani said...

Beautiful Pics, Suniana. Loved cloud the most. Welcome to India :D

Unknown said...

Amazing clicks Sunaina, I loved the peacock alley and the reading corner superb!

Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia said...

Many thanks Ravish and Shweta. So glad you liked the pics!