Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Autumn in all its glory- Our trip to Vienna,Salzburg Prague and Budapest


For all those who have been wondering why I haven't blogged in a while, we have been travelling through Europe- Vienna, Salzburg, Budapest and Prague and have just got back after an extremely memorable trip. 

It may sound cliched, but take it from me, the Autumn colours were truly fabulous and because we were there in the first half of October, the weather was tailor made for the most delightful walks, hikes and of course, indulging in the varied and exotic culinary delights. 



Glorious Autumn colours in Budapest


To make sure I do justice, I plan to write posts on different topics on this one, as well as my other blog, 'Food For Thought'-http://sunainasahluwalia.blogspot.com/

While I will  take my time sorting through the huge collection of photographs that my husband Avi and I have clicked, I just couldn't resist sharing a sneak preview with all of you in the meantime.


Hope you enjoy the visual journey and I promise to be back with more very soon...




The gardens at the Schönbrunn palace, Vienna


The Schönbrunn palace, Vienna





At the Archbishop's Palace, Salzburg


En route to Salzburg, Austria 


A view to die for- en route to Salzburg

With Avi at the Sarah Bernhardt restaurant, Hotel Paris, Prague

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yes have been missing your posts too, and what a delightful comeback. The pictures are awesome and if I knew i would have invited you to Swiss too :) Lovely pictures and surely would have been a memorable trip Sunaina. (deleted the earlier comment, too many typos)-

Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia said...

Many thanks Shweta! Will more than make up- post wise now that I'm back.
On Switzerland - will tell you well in advance- did Zurich earlier but lots more to see there..and of course, meet up with up with you:):)

Unknown said...

Refreshing pics!! Love the fall colors too.... looking forward to more!! :)

Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia said...

Thanks Geeta. You will get lots more:)

Ravish Mani said...

Fabulous pics! I loved the Schönbrunn palace, Vienna most. :)

GOD said...

Fabulous...waiting for more!

Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia said...

Many thanks Ravish- every place seems to be more beautiful than the previous one...

Thank you GOD- Lots more coming up