Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Images that linger- Lending a Helping hand





Lending a helping hand

Its really all about the images that stay on your mind.As also the ones that pop up in that same mind time and time again.

Of late, I've made the effort to revisit  many of the photographs I've taken over the last couple of years and pulled out a few that I think about every now and then.


This photograph of a father and daughter taken sometime back in Muscat certainly qualifies as one such.I think I was very lucky to have clicked this shot and even luckier that it was on a bright morning.


Look closely and you will see that the essence of a parent child relationship comes through in this one- the readiness with which this father lends a helping hand and the ease and trust with which this child grasps it.


My quest  for more such meaningful photographs will continue and hope this inspires you to pull out some of your treasured ones too. 


Remember, every picture really and truly, does tell its own story..You just have to be able to understand what it says...


No comments: