Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

From 'A Safe Harbour' to 'A Full Circle'

  This blog is 4 years old today.Its a good feeling and Im happy to have got this far!


  I actually started this blog on the day 'A Safe Harbour' was launched in India and named the blog accordingly.

Since then, I've used it to express my thoughts and opinions on just about anything!Ive also used it to share my passion for photography with all of you and I hope to keep on at it for as long as I can.

I'm currently writing my fourth book, 'A Full Circle' which is a sequel to 'A Safe Harbour and it will be released early next year.

As I sit looking at the typewritten pages where the lives of Trishala, Sanjeet, Aafreen and Madiha continue, I recall so many, many things...

Some good and some not so good.

But top of mind , I recall wondering whether I would find a publisher...at all!

Can't complain, life has been good on the writing front and I hope I continue to fulfill the faith that my publishers and my readers have shown in my work so far.

So heres a very big thank you all those who believe in me and my work and I promise, there's more of it to follow.

For more details on my work please click on -

http://www.sunainasernaahluwalia.com/

No comments: