Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Milestones

Milestones are special and its only right that they should be.For each of them 'marks a moment'. For me this particular blogpost is a milestone,being my 300th.

This blog was started soon after 'A Safe Harbour' was published and Ive used it to talk about any and all issues that I've thought were relevant. And for the most part have had a great time doing so.

But since movement  and change is the only thing that is really constant, and now that I'm approaching the release of a second book( hopefully this year itself)I've started a second Blog.

Here's  the link and I will try to keep this one somewhat different from this one..

http://mindsetsunainasernaahluwalia.blogspot.com/
 
Will build it up more in a few days, but in the meantime, would love it if you stopped by.

No comments: