Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where do we go from here?

Sometimes we stand back and look at where we are.
From the outside, or then if you would, from the inside out.
To evaluate where we would like to go next.

This can happen at any age, or at any point in time, and  can really be a good thing.
For it can serve as a major turning point....
Or then help us in getting better, stronger, happier at what we are doing at this particular point in time.

Taking me back to a book that I bought years ago and love to read, then re-read every now and then. Called 'The Book of Questions' by Dr Gregory Stock, one of the questions I've tried to ponder upon, is very simply this

What do you most strive for in your life-accomplishment, security, love, power, excitement, knowledge or then something else?...


Many years later, I'm still pondering...:):)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

May be a forward from me will help you to a certain extent.:) again lovely pics Sunaina..Oman is it?

Unknown said...

Interesting, but was just wondering if the forward i'm gonna send you will answer your questions to a certain extent..:) keep sharing...cheers!

Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia said...

Veenu, These pics are taken by me in UK this summer. Many thanks. you.

Now Send me that foward to answer my questions and Cheers.