Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Blue Moon-2/1/10


I was walking one late evening, when I received a text message from my daughter who was out with friends. The text simply said, "Ma look up at the moon."

While I tried to find the moon  from where I was and failed, there came yet another more excited text one which said, "You must take Pics!"  

Finally figuring out the direction where I should be looking for it, I headed straight home, got out my camera and stand.

Moments later I was out in my balcony and this is what I managed to spot and then click right-away..

So here it is, the waning Blue moon, as seen in Muscat. 
Talk of communication and an opportune moment. Along with the sheer marvels of instant technology.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing pic of the moon Sunaina! A wonderful camera work and please tell me which is your camera..:)

Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia said...

Many thanks Veenu! I have two Casio XLIM and Canon EOS 1000D.
This one is with the Casio, XLIM