Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Muscat Corniche and The Arabian Sea

Some days I write my blog for the express purpose of delighting in the photographs that I've taken, and today is definitely one such day.
After finishing my  planned agenda for the morning and particularly because it was such a wonderful day, I headed towards the Muscat Corniche where one gets an awesome view of the Arabian sea.
And this is what I came upon. 
Such beauty needed compelled me to capture it, so here they are. Pics for all to delight in.....
Because such wonderful mornings don't come by very often...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent pics I must say!!I truly understand the "express purpose" mentioned in your blog..:)

Sunaina Serna Ahluwalia said...

Good to see that the pics are being enjoyed..That is indeed the objective, Veenu