Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2009

Capturing a 'Moment in time'.






I love taking photographs.Particularly those which tell a story.
Or then, capture a 'moment in time'.
Frozen..forever


Never to be repeated, but conveying such wealth of detail.
So much so that all/any words that one may use to describe these, would be insufficient.

So for once, I'm not going to.
By simply letting my photographs tell these stories.


N.B-All photographs shown here are taken in Muscat, Oman.
Locations-Al Shatti beach and Matrah Corniche

1 comment:

mudita said...

Pictures do tell a story. I can spend hours going through our collection of old photographs, 'coz each photo takes me back in time. Recently on a family vacation to KL, my daughter clicked 400 snaps in 10 days. On coming back i asked her to delete some snaps and bring down the nos to manageable amounts. Her refrain was, "How can i? Each one of them has a memory attached to it".Mudita.