Search This Blog

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Resolutions- Myth or reality

(Pic- Sunrise 2/2/09, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman)

A real Question to ponder over. And one that I've spent all my life pondering

For I clearly remember that when I was a child, and my mother told me to make a New Year resolttion, I would do it. With the utmost seriousness and sincerity.
Specially if it involved trying to do better at my studies!
Well, I've come a really long way since then, and grown up some as well.
So now Resolutions are made only if I feel the real need to do so.
This year I've decided to do only one or two small things.
Primarily try to be there a little more for others. Before focusing on my personal needs.
In addition to losing some weight. (But that's one battle I've been fighting all my life as well.)
So here's looking forward to 2009!
A very Happy New year to all.